Welcome Back Comittee
This committee is responsible for various events and activities to take place immediately before school starting in the fall or immediately upon school starting in the fall. Responsibilities:
- Coordinating teacher supply lists with the Staples in Narberth, so staples can create grab and go supply bags by classroom
- Set up a before-school-starts playdate for K and 1st grade on Merion’s playground (contact information for parents to be obtained from the office)
- Organize the breakfast that the HSA hosts for the teachers/staff on their first day back to school
- Put a big sign up on the law of the school when school starts: Welcome Back to Merion or whatever we want it to say (sign needs to be purchased, this will be the first year we are doing this)
- Order and distribute grade level key chains for all of the kids that HSA will pay for http://spiritmonkey.com/ . Grade level student counts can be obtained from the office.
- Plant fresh flowers around the Merion sign on the front lawn