How to Make a Donation/Payment through the Merion HSA Membership Toolkit
Now make all payments through your Merion HSA Membership Toolkit (the same as the Merion Directory).
The Membership Toolkit accepts credit, debit and paypal.
All orders will link to your students/family, and keep a history of your transactions.
What is the Merion HSA Membership Toolkit? This is a website specifically for families of Merion Elementary School. It requires you to create an account, as it is linked to your child(ren) that attend Merion HSA. Use this website to access the Merion Elementary School Directory and make payments to the HSA for various activities and events.
I've used Membership Toolkit before, what do I do?
- Log-in to the Merion HSA Membership Toolkit Website
- Look for the correct form on your home page (below Parent & Student information) or select "My paperwork/forms" from the dropdown under "My Account" on the right.
- Follow the directions to complete your purchase. After selecting the items for purchase, click "save and continue"
- Click your cart from the top navigation to complete checkout.
Follow the steps below to set-up your account.
- Go to the Merion HSA Membership Toolkit Website
- Click "Register/Log-in" -note: If you have a Membership Toolkit Account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here. Use the password reset option if you forgot your password
- If you are a new user, click "create an account" on the right
- Complete the registration fields
- Check your email for an email from Membership Toolkit to verify your email address
- Go back to the site and log-in with your email and password
- Follow the directions above under "I've used membership toolkit before, what do I do"?
Click here for the Membership Toolkit Website
Having trouble? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.